Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

A Place To Find Some Rarer Tunes (Mod, PowerPop, Punk, Ska) ripped from my vinyl collection. If it sounds good I'll post it. The idea being that now you know about them, you can seek them out! If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off.

Saturday 22 January 2011

ReTreads - Reformed & Refined (sort of)


No 45 post today

Just A Plug for Martyn's Blog The Retreads.

Some of you will remember I posted their 45 a while back. Martyn got in touch through the comments & was kind enough to send me the missing poster.

Well here's my turn to return the favour; On November 26th 2010 they had a reunion gig & here's the posted videos of it!

While you're at it, go here to see what else he's done (you'll find loads of goodies to download there) & here to see what he's doing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment