Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

A Place To Find Some Rarer Tunes (Mod, PowerPop, Punk, Ska) ripped from my vinyl collection. If it sounds good I'll post it. The idea being that now you know about them, you can seek them out! If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off.

Wednesday 5 January 2011

The Blue Meanies - Pop Sensibility (1980)


b/w - (I'm Not In) Love (With You)

Mentioned yesterday, here's some more glam punk / powerpop

The Band were

Chris Gent (voc sax) see yesterdays post
Tommy Willis (guitar) also in the Regulars
Martin Gordon (bass keyboards voc) ex sparks & Radio Stars
Ray Weston (drums)

With help from
Jamie Crumpton ex Radio stars & New Hearts (guitar) &
Angie (guitar on Love)
Gary Holton Heavy Metal Kids (voc & mike stand removal)
For Martin's memories of the band go here (pretty much a band History)

Sounds & scans below

http://www.mediafire.com/?952lysauuzuy3so

No comments:

Post a Comment